2018 TRITON TILT1282
Triton expands its line of Tilt trailers elevating the category and setting a new bar for quality and workmanship. Extensive attention to detail, multiple tie-down capabilities and extreme ease of operation are sure to provide years of satisfied use. The tilt operation was engineered to optimize the pivot point and provide a soft and calibrated actuation. Triton robustness is evident in the use of a double wishbone frame construction, ensuring alignment and precise motion.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide for a higher level of fit and finish.
- Custom designed side rails with integrated tie down system provide unlimited tie down flexibility.
- Tough molded plastic fenders are bolted to aluminum frame supports to reduce noise and provide convenient frame supported steps.
- Strategically placed integrated tie down channels utilize the full deck length to accommodate anything from cars to motorcycles.
- Independent suspension from four cord rubber torsion axle(s) provide a smooth ride.
- LED marker lights are installed with rubber grommets or beneath an aluminum lip to reduce vibration and protect lights from the elements.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Easy to use bearing lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Quality coupler with safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Smooth dampening timed automotive racing shock system floats the trailer to a tilt in both directions for easy on and off loading.
- Swivel wheel tongue jack is standard on every model.
- Bed Width (In.): 80.75
- Bed Length (In.): 144
- Overall Width (In.): 102
- Overall Length (In.): 192
- Ramp Standard: No
- Tilt Bed: Yes
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (Lb.): 2295
- GVWR w/o Brakes (Lb.): 2995
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (Lb.): 2800
- GVWR with Brakes (Lb.): 3500
- Trailer Weight (Lb.): 700
- No. of Axles: 1
- Hitch Height: 14.5
- Deck Height: 18.5
- Plywood Thickness (In.): Alum.
- Standard Tires: ST205/75D14C
- Tire Upgrade Options: ST205/75R14C,ST205/75R14C ALUM.
- Tongue Jack: Yes
- Loading Style: Rear
- Coupler (In.): 2
- Brake Options*: Electric